On 02-10-17 12:12, Veit Guna wrote:
Hi.

I'm using maven failsafe 2.20.1 to setup my test environment (redis, via
fabric8/docker-maven-plugin) before ITs using pre-integration-test and shut it down on
post-integration-test. It works just fine when tests are succeeding or failing
"normally". But when failing "hard" like this:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-failsafe-plugin:2.18.1:integration-test
(default) on project crs-it: Execution default of goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-failsafe-plugin:2.18.1:integration-test failed:
There was an error in the forked process
[ERROR] org.testng.TestNGException:

Due to some class not found exceptions,

or just executing:

mvn clean verify -Dit.test=nonExistingTest

It seems that post-integration-test phase isn't executed properly then, leaving
my docker container still running.

I think the build is halted after the failure, so no further phases are processed. Using "-fae" (fail-at-end) may help, but I may be wrong.

Mark