Hi Mark.

I've tried -fae but without luck.

When the build system is halted, shouldn't at least the post-integration-test
phase properly executed in order to be consistent?

I also have a cargo container running during ITs which gets "shutdown" during
halt - but most likely due to the fact that
the JVM is killed. Docker runs in a separate process so it isn't affected by
the JVM shutdown. Hence it is still running.