Hi Hervé,

On 03/11/18 12:29, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
yes, sorry...

No problem..

I already marked MNG-6059 as "fix for: 3.6.1"

I suppose we should fix also the compatibility issue with IntelliJ, since it
should not be complex on our side

If its that simple we should do that...

But on the other hand if we change back to the previous state the IDE's have to change another time? But I'm not sure about that..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Regards,

Hervé