Le samedi 3 novembre 2018, 12:36:30 CET Karl Heinz Marbaise a écrit :
> Hi Hervé,
>
> On 03/11/18 12:29, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
> > yes, sorry...
>
> No problem..
>
> > I already marked MNG-6059 as "fix for: 3.6.1"
> >
> > I suppose we should fix also the compatibility issue with IntelliJ, since
> > it should not be complex on our side
>
> If its that simple we should do that...
>
> But on the other hand if we change back to the previous state the IDE's
> have to change another time?  But I'm not sure about that..
IMHO, there are 2 points:
- for previous releases of the IDE, compatibility at Maven side is the only
solution: only future IDE versions can eventually protect themselves against
incompatibilities introduced at Maven level
- 3.6.1 will be released quickly, before 3.6.0 is widely deployed, and
eventually before updated IDE versions are deployed

it's like MNG-6059 implementation in 3.6.1+ that will replace MNG-5951 in
3.6.0 only: the 3.6.0 implementation will soon be forgotten...

Regards,

Hervé