Am 2019-02-16 um 19:33 schrieb Oliver B. Fischer:
Hi all,

I spoke with Karl-Heinz about this topic and suggested to support the project by finding sponsors. Im still willing to help to find sponsors for Maven's development.

I also tried to provide patches for the Versions Maven Plugin. Simply to start to contribute. But it is even difficult to get them applied. Therefore I stopped as even my time is limited and I can't continuously ping the people.

So is the committer's time. I understand the frustration. I'd love to see one, even halftime, paid dev for us. The ecosystem is too big, too many use it, but too few work on.

Michael