Hi Maxim,

unfortunately that doesn't help.
The problem is that if we do a "mvn compile" no archiving (jar/war building) is
done at all ...
Guess what we would need, would be profiles based on the last maven phase being
built.
So if:
- "last phase < package" --> Copy the content without unpacking (as the File
reference returned by dependency resolution references the target/classes
directory)
- "last phase > package" --> Unpack the content (as the File reference returned
by dependency resolution references a Jar/war file)

Chris