I'm sorry to insist but nevertheless I insist ;). I may have misunderstood
the problem but as I understand it, the whole problem can be sumed up by:
" the fact that the repository adds a number at the end of the deployed
files is a problem because not all artifacts deployed from the same reactor
may not get the same suffix/number if some previous build failed half way".
I still do not see how it is a problem as it is only a problem if one wants
to get each files manually from the filesystem. In this case he does not
know the *right* number for each artifact.
But if the QA want to download all the artifacts belonging to the latest
build, all he has to do is create a pom.xml referencing all those artifact,
use a variable as the version number and use the dependency plugin (
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/copy-dependencies-mojo.html
) to retrieve the artifacts locally.

This way, what you see as a problem is hust an internal implementation
detail of Maven/repository that you can circumvent easily.

Again, I may have misunderstood so please excuse me if I'm talking nonsense
but I thought it could help.

Regards

*- - - - -François Marot06 50 91 96 38*