Depending on what you mean by "not reach out to the Internet" you could
configure Maven to point all requests at your Repository Manager (e.g.
Artifactory). The repo manager would then access pre-defined Internet
repositories and cache then. Read on how repo managers like Artifactory or
Sonatype Nexus work for more details.

If you don't want any system in your network to access Internet, then you
have a bigger problem as you some how need to get hold of the external
artifacts that I'm sure your using as dependencies. One possible solution
in that case could be to contact Sonatype as I believe the have a
commercial service where you can get an offline copy of the Central
Repository that you can then deploy internally.

My suggestion is to get someone that knows how Maven works involved.

/Anders