Hi,

I was hoping to get some help with an issue I have been facing relating to the
maven-compiler-plugin. I have been using the jdk.javadoc api as part of my
project. The code can compile directly (by running javac on the main file), but
when trying to build with maven I get error messages that the package
jdk.javadoc can not be found. Previously, the solution had been to add the
Tools.jar
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3080437/jdk-tools-jar-as-maven-dependency>
file as a dependency, as that jar contained headers for most of the internal
apis, but that jar was removed in java 9. Does anyone know of how to setup the
compiler plugin to access these internal apis.

Best,
Brandon