Dependencies declared with scope=test in the original project
(google-cloud-storage) won't come in transitively, you'd have to copy/paste
them.

Ideally, if that use case were to be officially supported, the project
would have to publish the tests as a normal JAR at different coordinates,
so it would have all its dependencies with scope compile (or runtime), and
you would get them transitively.