Hi Bruno,

You can define a property in a project all projects inherit from

<properties>
  <dep.cglib.cglib>3.2.4</dep.cglib.cglib>

Then add a dependencyManagement section that sections the version

  <dependencyManagement>
    <dependencies>
      <dependency>
        <groupId>cglib</groupId>
        <artifactId>cglib</artifactId>
        <version>${dep.cglib.cglib}</version>

And use this plugin to check for updates etc
https://www.mojohaus.org/versions-maven-plugin/

Delany