Yes, these are good news!

Am 04.10.21 um 15:10 schrieb Thomas Broyer:
 From JIRA links, this is apparently fixed by
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRESOLVER-131, which means you need
to deploy a Redis server.
There apparently also is an Hazelcast-based version:
https://maven.apache.org/resolver/maven-resolver-named-locks/index.html

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 2:32 PM Francois Marot <francois.ma...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello all,

I would like clarifications on MNG-2802[*] that seems to be solved. If I
understand correctly it solves the problem where multiple simultaneous
Maven executions shared the same local repository.
I have been keeping for years a bit of code in my Jenkinsfiles ensuring the
local repos were accessed only by a single jenkins executor at the same
time, so it seems like I can get rid of this doesn't it ?
I'd like your input on this because reproducing the bug is difficult so I'd
like to be sure before simplifying my Jenkinsfile.

Moreover, does anyone know how this problem is solved technically ? Using
files lock ? Can anybody explain ?

Thanks you and thanks the Maven team for keeping up the good work at such
pace !

François MAROT

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-2802

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany