not sure what is the content of your ~/.m2/settings.xml but it may have
some references to some repositories?
such http://restlet.talend.com , http://repository.apache.org/snapshots.
note this http
the recent change might be you upgrading to the last maven core version?

[*INFO*] Generating "Dependencies" report    ---
maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.9

[*WARNING*] The repository url 'https://mvnrepository.com' is invalid -
Repository 'mvnrepository.com' will be blacklisted.

this mean you should add a mirror in your ~/.m2/settings.xml

If you cannot deploy the website. Let me know and I can do it (I may still
have all karma on helix)

cheers
Olivier