On Fri, May 6, 2022 at 1:24 PM Tamás Cservenák <ta...@cservenak.net> wrote:

> Hm, I need to look more into MCOMPILER-496, as I found a m-compiler-p IT
> that does exactly what Thomas described:
>
> https://github.com/apache/maven-compiler-plugin/tree/master/src/it/MCOMPILER-203-processorpath
>
> 3 module multi module build:
> - an annotation processor
> - a verifier plugin
> - a "user" module that uses those above two within same build
>
> and it works as expected.... so more feedback or reproducer needed here as
> well.

Yes, because <module>annotation-processor</module> comes before
<module>annotation-user</module> in the aggregator POM (it also runs the
whole build, rather than '-pl annotation-user -am', using that you should
see that you need to explicitly add annotation-processor to the project
list on the command line)

--
Thomas Broyer
/tɔ.ma.bʁwa.je/ <http://xn--nna.ma.xn--bwa-xxb.je/>