Hello,

I have an aggregator pom with 70 modules to be built.
<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>company</groupId>
  <artifactId>packaging-pom</artifactId>
  <version>1</version>
  <packaging>pom</packaging>
  <modules> 70 modules listed here </modules>
</project>
Recently we are introducing pact testing into our build pipeline so I made
2 profiles. One is for running pact consumer test which excludes all the
unit tests ending with *Test and only includes the consumer test. The other
one is for running pact provider tests which excludes all unit tests and
pact consumer tests so that only pact provider tests can run. The 2
profiles should be applied to all the 70 modules. One way to do that is to
put the modules inside each profile thus the modules are duplicated.
<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>company</groupId>
  <artifactId>packaging-pom</artifactId>
  <version>1</version>
  <packaging>pom</packaging>

  <profiles>
    <profile>
      <id>consumer-pact-test</id>
      *<modules> 70 modules listed here </modules>*
      <build>...</build>
    </profile>

    <profile>
      <id>provider-pact-test</id>
      *<modules> 70 modules listed here </modules>*
      <build>...</build>
    </profile>

  </profiles>
</project>
Imagine if I had to add 10 more profiles. Is there other ways to share the
same modules between multiple profiles without duplicating them ?

Regards

Thai Le