Accidentially not included the list...

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: MalformedInputException: Input length = 1
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 13:50:52 +0100
From: Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
To: Tom Corcoran <tom.corco...@moonbade.com>

Hi,
On 18.01.23 17:23, Tom Corcoran wrote:
Hi,

I am working on upgrading my use of the openapi-generator-maven-plugin for
Spring Boot 3. My API gets generated and includes the expected pom.xml &
gradle elements (I only used the former).

Anyway then your plugin is used to copy 62 resourees,
maven-resources-plugin:3.3.0 and I get the message:

  [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:3.3.0:resources
(default-resources) on project ABC: filtering
  ...\src\main\resources\v1\gradle\wrapper\gradle-wrapper.jar to
...\target\classes\v1\gradle\wrapper\gradle-wrapper.jar failed with
MalformedInputException: Input length = 1

Any ideas are much appreciated!!

Why is a JAR file in your src/main/resources directory? (binary file?)
does not make sense nor can you filter a binary file correctly...

That is the reason.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise