On 10/16/2023 4:36 PM, Tamás Cservenák wrote:

no, this applies to "sisu managed components" ONLY. So not ALL the code
needs to be downgraded, only those annotated with JSR330 annotations.

After reading and trying to understand https://maven.apache.org/maven-jsr330.html , does this mean I'll have to use the old-style [Plexus annotations](https://codehaus-plexus.github.io/plexus-containers/plexus-component-annotations/), and then just convert to JSR-330 once Maven updates Sisu?

In other words, if I use Plexus annotations I'll be fine with Java 17, and have no limitations or problems from not using JSR-330 annotations?

Garret