Hello,

First let me wish the Maven community a happy new year.
I recently faced a problem with the shade plugin generating randomly
different dependency-reduced-pom.xml.
The difference lies in exclusions defined in miscellaneous dependencies
randomly being missing in the pom.
This part of the build builds multiple (4) project in // (-T 1C) all using
the shade plugin to generate a dependency-reduced-pom.xml.
All my tests are done with the latest maven-shade-plugin 3.5.1
I think there is a concurrency issue somewhere and I think it is in Maven
model being manipulated by the shade plugin.

With Maven 3.9.4 I was able to reproduce the problem only once. With 3.9.5
& 3.9.6 it started to be a lot more reproducible.
Could the Shade plugin use Maven model in a non thread safe way ? Any idea
welcome !
(I'm sorry and haven't taken the time to dev a SCCE(http://sscce.org/) yet
but I may try if no one has an idea of what is happening)

Regards
Francois