Hi
If your newly published jar can be refered by another maven project (with a dependency entry in project.xml) and that the developpers build this project, the file will get automatically downloaded from the remote repo.

Eric.

Haile, Mussie wrote:

I am not aware of doing this using Maven but you might want to take a look
at AntFlow which has a function to monitor a specific folder where if their
is a new version of file(s)you can in act another action etc..

-----Original Message----- From: Eric Black [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 2:35 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Trying to create developer group plugin

Hi,

I've created a plugin that I need to be able to distribute to our group's
developers in an automatic way. We have our own repository of company
specific jar files, so I want to put it in the same repository and have it
get automatically downloaded and installed just like a standard maven
plugin. Is there a way to do this, or will every user need to download the
plugin and install it?

Eric