The Maven/build side is building an ear, and executing was5:run-script.  I
need to know if I need a local WebSphere install in order to execute
was5:run-script, or if there is a way to attain this goal on a remote
server.  When I tried to run was5:run-script with a different host than
the maven host, it looked locally for a was_home and bombed out when it
couldn't find one.

Should I :

1. Run Maven on my DeploymentManager box in order for it to execute
scripts using the was5:run-script goal against a cluster?

2. Run Maven on a box that has a whole or partial WebSphere install so I
can use wsadmin to connect to my Deployment Manager, yada,yada,yada?

3. Run Maven on it's own server and somehow execute was5:run-script
against the DeploymentManager server? If so, how do I get the was5 plugin
to look for was_home on the DeploymentManager, not the maven box?

Louis M. Burroughs III, OCTO

Dion Gillard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
01/04/2005 10:04 PM
Please respond to "Maven Users List"