Two additional questions:

1) Within a goal, I want to run something (in this case post-process) by default, unless the user doesn't want to. I was thinking it could check a variable called skip_post_process. If it's false or not set it rus the post-processor. If it's true, it doesn't. Any recommendations as to how this property should be set and checked - (the jelly if, ant property checking or something else)? (have a different entry goal which sets it to true? have it be an -D variable?)
2) any better maven versions of?

   <condition property="build.os.type" value="unix">
     <os family="unix" />
   </condition>
   <condition property="build.os.type" value="windows">
     <os family="windows" />
   </condition>

AND

   <tstamp>
     <format property="build.timestamp" pattern="yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss"/>
   </tstamp>

Randy Xu wrote:

-Randy