Sorry about that but its the default behavior of the announcement plugin isn't it?
<j:set var="header" trim="true">
The ${pom.groupId} team is pleased to announce the ${pom.name} ${versionVariable} release!
</j:set>
Since all plugins are in the maven group... and must be to be downloadable right? I took its output and removed the part for download. What should I put there then?

Move the project? Ok, I guess I need to be registered in this other project on SF i guess? And that would help me how to get the plugin on the maven repote repos?

thx
Eric.

Brett Porter wrote:

Can you please fix your announcements so it isn't from "the maven team"? Thanks.

If you need better infrastructure such as a maven repository to deploy
to that is sync'd to ibiblio, it might be worth moving this to
maven-plugins.sf.net, and you could participate in the other plugins
there too.

Regards,
Brett

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 16:21:40 -0500, Eric Giguere