Hi folks,

I try to get the Dashboard plugin running (1.6 on Maven 1.0.2 on Windows XP) on my project.

I started with a single project

+) I added the dashboard-plugin to my Master POM and created the site
+) Looking at the plugin the default configuration should be fine
+) A dashboard report is added but does not contain any data
+) the same for dashboard-data.xml and the stuff in generated-xdocs

Do I miss something here?! For this single project the data for checkstyle and clover should be collected?!

Thanks in advance

Siegfried Goeschl