Hello,

I'm trying to get CruiseControl working for our Maven-controlled build. If I set the CC config.xml to call have a <maven> entry within the <schedule> element with a target of site, then the build happens but the checked out tree (via Subversion) isn't updated first.

Is there anyone else using Maven, CruiseControl and Subversion. I can get things going with CruiseControl calling a small Ant script which updates the tree, then calls Maven with an exec. This seems like a bit of a hack to me though. Are there better approaches that don't involve using an Ant intermediary?

Thanks,
Guy