Hi,

Can anyone explain the relationship of Maven to Jelly:Ant tags?

I'm using the Jelly Ant tags, and there seems to be a bug in it's
implementation of the regexp mapping task, so I thought I would submit a
bug report. I went to the  Ant tag under the Jelly site and this was the
link for issue tracking:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10012

It isn't anymore specific to Maven then the Jelly site itself is, but
there were bugs for the problem I'm having. For me, the max,min {n,m}
notation isn't working, but the bugs indicate that it is working in
other cases. Also some Ant tasks don't seem to work at all from Jelly,
like globmapper. So I'm wondering if Jelly implements all Ant tasks or I
have errors in my scripts. If not, is there a list of implemented tasks;
if so, should Maven Jelly errors be posted to Maven's issue tracking
site(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVEN) or the one for Jelly, listed
above.

This is the code that's not working:

    <ant:copy todir="${maven.jnlp.dir}">
      <ant:mapper type="regexp" from="^(.*)\.([jnlp|jar]{1})$$"
to="\1-${formattedDate}.\2"/>
      <ant:fileset dir="${maven.jnlp.dir}">
        <ant:fileset include="*.jnlp"/>
        <ant:fileset include="*.jar"/>
      </ant:fileset>
    </ant:copy>

This works fine if I change '{1}' to '+' in the second line.

Thanks,

Eric