Hello,

I needed a kind of test:test goal that can be called in maven.xml specifying the FileSet of involved Junit test cases (test:test relies on maven.test.reportsDirectory).

To reach this need, I developped my own tag and I would like to pass the fileset as the body of the tag (see pseudo code below). Unfortunately, I do not succeed in using the ant:fileset in my custom tag.

   Does anyone have a clue on how to do this ?

   Thanks in advance,

   Cyrille.
------------------------------------
Cyrille Le Clerc
email  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
------------------------------------

It would look like :
<!-- TAG DEFINITION -->
<define:tag name="my-test">
   <junit>
      <batchtest>
         <define:invokebody /> <!-- inject the 'parameter' -->
       </batchtest>
   </junit>
</define:tag>
<!-- USE CUSTOM TAG -->