> Right, part of my problem is that I don't understand exactly how the
> SNAPSHOT stuff works.  Perhaps SNAPSHOTs don't make as much sense in a
> "multiproject" context at least as far the modules are concerned.  I
> replaced SNAPSHOT with an actual version number within the different
> modules' project.xml files and the build works smoothly now.

Hi,

SNAPSHOT makes a lot of sense in a multiproject context.

>From what I understand, you should never set the version to SNAPSHOT
in your <version/> tag. you should rather use something along the line
of
artifact:install-snapshot (local repo)
artifact:deploy-snapshot (global repo)
which will tag your current "release" as SNAPSHOT.

your SNAPSHOTdependencies will then be resolved.

cheers,

Patrick

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright
material of Macquarie Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act
in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all copies of
them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or any
attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may