On 5/9/05, Adrian Herscu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Brett, just asked if I can use the "multiproject" goals when the
> sub-projects are not using the <extend> mechanism - will Maven
> build them?

Yes, multiproject is unaware of what you are extending. In m1, it is
sometimes impossible to have your "master" build match your "parent"
build (eg, maven-plugins extends ../plugin-parent/project.xml instead
of project.xml, but still builds with multiproject).

> What do you thing about Thomas' solution? (previous post in this
> thread)

I didn't quite understand it either (but it is early ;) Seems it
didn't work out for you though.

- Brett