Please,

I am new in the usage of Maven, I use it for the sake of easy access towards an application called androMDA (www.andromda.org). Within the application of androMDA I came across an issue that somehow seems to relate to maven:

Due the automated build of a web application maven hangs at a certain point (I am still beginning to understand how the code generation in androMDA works, and therefore cannot tell exactly in which part of the process the error occurs). I did some research and found that other users of a JDK that comes with Mac OSX experience the same error. The discussion about the phenomenon and possible workarounds can be found here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPLINKCHECK-3

Due my limited knowledge about Maven i would like to ask the Maven mailing list about the problem. I am curious to know if any of the workarounds described in that discussion could be applied to my configuration: androMDA uses Maven via a Plugin.

If the discussion does not relate to my problem I would like to ask for hints or other strategies to bypass the error.

I am working on an ibook with Mac OSX 10.3.9 with a JDK 1.4.2-28 and Maven 1.0.2 installed.

Thank you in advance,
Marc