The only problem I found with CC is lack of (sufficient) documentation. Once you're up and running, it's quite good though. I feel that newcomers to CC do have a hard time getting started with it.

Martijn Dashorst wrote:

Eric Pugh wrote:

A little off topic, but why wouldn't you use CruiseControl (or any of the other tools out there?)

CC has good Maven support, an okay reporting interface, and is scalable. I'd hazard that you could get a basic build up and running in the required 15 minutes for a sniff test! Well, after running Ant and compiling the app I guess..

In the new version this isn't necessary anymore (I believe). For a perfect getting started manual, take a look at the http://www.pragmaticautomation.com website and read the sample chapter(s) from the corresponding book. It's an excellent read!

Martijn