De : Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : dimanche 26 juin 2005 15:19
À : Maven Users List
Objet : Re: [REPOST] i18n (M1 or M2): how to set llinks (<a>) whith
language dependant href

ahgt sur laposte.net wrote:

> Hello,
>
> in the content of a page, I want to set a link to another page of the
> site.
>
> in the about page, I want to say : "Go and see the <a
> href="/licence.html">licence</a>."
>
> but then, the href="/licence.html" goes only to the default language
> page.
>
> When in the fr language page, I would like to have
> href="/fr/licence.html" like with the navigation.xml file.

Why do you not use relative path for your link?

> How can i do that ?
> use <item> in de <document> tag of the xdoc content file ? use some
> jelly code (if current_language is XX then ...) ? built in function
> yet in the xdoc plugin ?
>
> will this be the same way in M2 ?

In m2, all translated sites are totally independant.

We don't use properties for define menu items or contents, each language

  have its site descriptor and its content directory.

+- src/
    +- site/
       +- apt/
       |  +- fr/
       |  |  +- index.apt  (French version)
       |  +- index.apt     (Default version)
       +- site.xml
       +- fr/
       |  +- apt/
       |  |  +- index.apt  (French version)
       +- site.xml         (Default site descriptor)
       +- site_fr.xml      (French site descriptor)

Emmanuel