Actually I was wrong, it doesn't allow that.

Probably the way to go with hibernate will be put the 2.x versions
under net.sf.hibernate groupId and the 3.x under org.hibernate, but
for instance for iBatis 1.x and 2.x the package structure hadn't
changed too much os I don't know what will be the way to do this.

Spring depends in both hibernate 2.x and 3.x and iBatis 1.x and 2.x