Hi all,
 I'm using maven 2.0-alpha-3.
 To get used to the new structure in maven2 I started converting some of my
projects to maven2 and came up with the following:
 1)
 Suppose I want to package a war file and want to include the
spring-1.0.2.tld in /WEB-INF
how do I go about automatically inserting this file at all ?
 I added the dependency as follows:

<dependency>
<groupId>spring</groupId>
<artifactId>spring</artifactId>
<version>1.0.2</version>
<type>tld</type>
<scope>runtime</scope>
</dependency>
Did I miss a feature in the maven-war-plugin ?
Should I use the maven-resource-plugin ?
  2)
the second thing I noticed was the fact that
when I set the scope of the *servletapi* dependency to 'provided' (to
prevent inclusion in the war file), my tests that contain references
to the 'javax.servlet' packages fail to compile. Is there a workaround to
include the dependencies in the 'provided' scope
into the 'test' scope ?
  thanks in advance,
 Dennis Geurts