Done: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-674

Brett Porter wrote:
It seems it could be a bug. Would you mind putting it into JIRA?

- Brett

On 7/27/05, Peter van de Hoef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes that's a typo, I wrote this simplified sample out of my head to illustrate
the problem. In the 'real' case the xml
is valid. Thanks anyway.

Yann Le Du wrote:

Hi Peter,

Are you missing a '>' in your closing bar tag or is it a copy/paste typo ?

Yann

--- Peter van de Hoef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

Hi

I'm trying to use the alias feature in plugin parameter definitions:
The syntax I'm using is:

/**
* @parameter alias="bar"
*/