De : David Jackman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoye : lundi 1 aout 2005 18:45
A : Maven Users List
Objet : RE: Maven as service

The account user name and password that the service runs under isn't set
on the command line for the executable, but in the settings for the
service (in the service administration).

The script I used to install the CC service looks like this:
--------------------------
set LIBDIR=%CCDIR%\lib
set DISTDIR=%CCDIR%\dist

if "%CURRENT%"=="" set CURRENT=%CD%

set
CRUISE_PATH=%DISTDIR%\cruisecontrol.jar;%LIBDIR%\log4j.jar;%LIBDIR%\jdom
.jar;%LIBDIR%\ant\ant.jar;%LIBDIR%\xerces.jar;%LIBDIR%\mail.jar;%LIBDIR%
\ant\ant-junit.jar;%LIBDIR%\junit.jar;%LIBDIR%\activation.jar;%LIBDIR%\m
x4j.jar;.

CruiseControlService.exe -install "Cruise Control"
%JAVA_HOME%\jre\bin\hotspot\jvm.dll "-Djava.class.path=%CRUISE_PATH%"
-start CruiseControl -params %* -out %CURRENT%\service_out.log -err
%CURRENT%\service_err.log -current %CURRENT%
With CCDIR == my CruiseControl install directory, and CURRENT == the
current directory for when CC runs.

Hope this helps.
..David..