Hello,

I'm using eclipse plugin and the "eclipse.source" property to get artifact sources as zip from my private repo.

I'd like to add src deployment to the build process of our commons libs. I've tried this :
 <postGoal name="jar:deploy">
       <artifact:deploy
             artifact="${maven.build.dir}/${maven.final.name}.zip"
             type="src"
             project="${pom}"/>
 </postGoal>

This doesn't work as the artifact plugin creates a "srcs" directory. No proble, a symlink src -> srcs in my private repo is a workaround A second problem is that the zip is renamed to ".src" by the artifact plugin. Is they're a way to avoid this ?

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.