Ah, yes.  Good idea.  The full jar name would be included in the
Bundle-ClassPath manifest entry.  Then, it's just a matter of parsing
the artifactId and version number from the filename(s) specified in the
manifest entry, and then using them in the same way the war goal does
for including dependencies in the war target.  Should be fairly easy.

I imagine there might already be some maven utility class(es) for
parsing the artifactId out of a full jar filename, perhaps?