Greetings,
I am trying to figure out how to pass on the Classpath to Ant. I know
how to do this programmatically in Ant (e.g. project.setProperty) .
What I am trying to work out is how pass on the Classpath from the
*plugin*. By trial and error, I see that ${project.artifacts} results
in a HashSet of JARs for the *project* -- not the plugin.
I have a couple of questions

1) Is there a relatively comprehensive list of standard properties
(e.g. project.artifacts) somewhere?? (i.e. Is there a plugin.artifacts
?? -- How would one know that??) I apologize in advance if this is in
the docs somewhere -- I have looked through them, and don't see
anything -- but may have overlooked them.

2) How does one know what the Java (or whatever) equivalent of a
property would be. (e.g. project.artifacts converts to a HashSet --
How would one know that without resorting to trial-and-error??)

3) Are there shortcuts like plugin.getDependencyPath( "axis:ant" ) in
maven2. (BTW: I do not want to use Marmalade. I am interested only in
using either Java and/or Ant)
Thanks,
-- Chris

Thanks,