From: Ballard, Ken [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 10:14 AM
To: 'Maven Users List'
Subject: RE: [M1] dist plugin

I thought it was working, but it's not. It puts the distributions directory
at the base of my project not in my local repository. Does anybody have an
example for this? I have this in my project.properties

maven.repo.list=R1
#settings for repository 'R1'
maven.repo.R1=file://C:\\Documents and Settings\\kballard\\.maven
maven.repo.R1.directory=repository