So in other words 'deploy jar to shell' in the same way as 'deploy war to webserver'.
Would we need different flavors such as:

deploy-to-bash
deploy-to-dos

etc? Maybe not since the java command I think is the same in all those environments. Would the shell script be an artifact in its own right? Probably crazy but just throwing
out a few ideas.

Also I would still like to launch the app as one command rather than having to wait
for the shell script to appear and then execute it at the prompt.