On 20.09.2005, at 14:39, Yann Le Du wrote:
I'm also having troubles accessing artifacts from my corp repository. More exactly, I can access plain versions (e.g. 1.0.3), but not snapshots (e.g.,
1.0.4-SNAPSHOT).

I noticed that after changing the version from 0.1-SNAPSHOT to 0.1, m2 -X deploy prints

[INFO] [deploy:deploy]
Uploading: scp://maven.example.com/home/maven/maven2/blah/blah/0.1/ blah-0.1.jar

and then hangs forever. I tried deleting ~/.m2/repository, but that didn't make any difference at all.

Any ideas on how to diagnose the problem? I'd really appreciate it if someone could help, since this is a real show stopper for me. Everything worked with m2 alpha-3, and I'd hate having to downgrade.

Thanks,
-Ralph.

--- Ralph Pöllath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
since I upgraded to m2 beta 1, I'm having trouble accessing artifacts
in my internal company-wide repository.

m2 -X deploy prints

[INFO] [deploy:deploy]
[INFO] Retrieving previous build number from internal-repo

and then hangs forever. I assume it's not an authentication problem,
because changing the password in settings.xml fails immediately with
an AuthenticationException.

Any ideas?