From: Mick Knutson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:59 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: .cvspass file not found on windows.

I am trying to setup scm in maven, and I am using wincvs to access my
cvs server. I have searched, and do not find a .cvspass file and maven
is also complaining about this.

How do I fix this issue? Create a .cvspas file? How with WinCvs?

Thank You
Mick Knutson

Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
BASE logic, inc.
(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
http://www.BASELogic.com

HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)