On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 14:49 -0400, Brian E. Fox wrote:
> Kindof. We are moving from ANT and have a lib folder with 100+ jars. I'd
> like to visually see which ones we directly depend on and then have a
> tree that shows what those depend on. I experimented with Jdepend, but
> it didn't really do what I expect. A lot of dependencies where
> suspiciously missing.

In your scenerio do you know for sure what versions of the JARs you
have? We might want to make a tool that uses the technique of taking the
md5 checksum of the JAR and looking up the version first and once we
have all the versions we could probably create some graphs and do some
transitivity determination.

> Something like this:
> My app
>       cewolf 0.12.0