Hi,

I've just seen that version 2.0 of the surefire plugin has been released,
so of course I decided to use it. In my pom, I specified the following
lines:
      <build>
            <pluginManagement>
                  <plugins>
                        <plugin>
                              <artifactId>maven-surefire-plugin
</artifactId>
                              <version>2.0</version>
                        </plugin>
                  </plugins>
            </pluginManagement>
      </build>

However, when I run "mvn test", Maven didn't try to download version 2.0
and used the local version 2.0-beta-1. Shouldn't Maven try to update the
plugin to the version I specified?
If I specify the plugin (version 2.0) in the <plugins> element of <build>,
then the last version gets downloaded and used, but the
"maven-metadata-central.xml" file is not updated - and therefore 2.0-beta-1
will stay as the default version to use for the plugin. I have to delete
"maven-metadata-central.xml" to force Maven to update the plugin...

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best Regards / Cordialement,
Fabrice BELLINGARD
DINQ/DSIN/INSI/EATE/IDVS/AIDV
(+33) (01 61) 45 15 91  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]