I second that one. My biggest stumbling block so far with adopting Maven has been lack of documentation. However, I do understand how difficult it can be to get the docs written.

Richard

Alexander Hars wrote:

Hi,

Two weeks ago I wrote a significantly expanded Guide to Creating Archetypes. It was immediately posted to CVS, but it is still not available on the website.

Is there some reason why the Maven2 site is not updated regularly (last update was 10/21). Shouldn't it be very easy using Maven2? I am sure that lots of improvements have been made to the documentation in the last weeks.

The documentation is really essential for all us newbies to Maven2 and it would help very much if you could update the site.

Thank you very much
Alexander