> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf
> Of David H.
> DeWolf
> Sent: 10 November 2005 15:41
> To: Maven Users List
> Subject: Re: Where is the source code for Maven?
>

> http://maven.apache.org/source-repository.html

Thanks

Does anyone know how to configure JavaSVN for a firewall
proxy?
http://tmate.org/svn/kb/index.html

JavaSVN does not appear to obey over even read the Subversion
settings under %APPDATA%.

> David
>
> On 11/10/05, Pilgrim, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > From the Maven page, there is no link to source code? Why not?
> > Every other OSS project that I remember has an easy way to
> navigate to the
> > source code distribution. Does Maven has a source zip or
> gzip file that
> > people can download?

==////==

--
Peter Pilgrim :: J2EE Software Development
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,

disclaimer:

http://www.csfb.com/legal_terms/disclaimer_external_email.shtml