Hi Arnaud,

I am using the plugins bundled in maven 1.0.2, and thanks, .cvspass file in my
${user.home}.. :-)

I am however unable to generate the ChangeLog, Developer Activity and File
Activity Reports.

I have few more queries -
In the parent project.xml file, I have given the cvs module name "3PWebsite"
within the <connection> tag of the <repository> tag. I have not given the
<connection> tag and <repository> tag in the sub-project project.xml files.

Query 1 -  How will Maven and CVS recognize that it will have to access the
folders within the cvs module for the sub-project files and historyinfo.

Query 2 - Do I have to make repository entries in sub-project project.xml
files. If yes, how do I map the ${cvs-module}/folder

Query 3 - Do I have to make any other settings / entries in
{project}/project.properties or define any goals in maven.xml to generate cvs
related reports for multi-project setup.

Please do reply for any suggestions or advices.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sampreet

RE: Unable to generate Maven 1.0.2 ChangeLog reports
Arnaud HERITIER
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 22:17:36 -0800

Hi Sampreet,

Do you use the plugins bundled in maven 1.0.2 or did you upgrade it ?

You should find the .cvspass file in your ${user.home} and not in the ${CVSROOT}

Arnaud

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com