From: Duane Homick
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 11:39 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: [M2] clover:check bug?

If I run a clover check as part of my build, I get the following error when
running mvn install:

[INFO] Checking for coverage of 0%
Loaded results from 1 coverage recording.
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing M:\dhomick_main\sw\projects\sample\target\classes to
M:\dhomick_m
ain\sw\repository\local\com\sandvine\sample\sample\1.0.0-SNAPSHOT\sample-1.0.0-SNAP
SHOT.jar
[INFO]

It appears that as part of running the check, it is changing some property used
by the install plugin to determine what needs to be copied to my local
repository.

Has anyone else seen this and if so, how have you fixed it.

Thanks
Duane Homick
Sandvine Inc.