Anuerin Diaz wrote:

On 11/27/05, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
No, I mean using libraries in a dependency fashion, rather than inheritance.

sorry but im lost on how to implement this 'dependency fashion'. it
might have just been terminologies or it can be a whole ballpark. :) basically my understanding of that is if i want to depend on a library
then i should have a list of the API that i could use which is
perfectly alright if i have those API handy. i am opting for
inheritance since most of the code in the assembly plugin is reusable
and i dont want to code them again in our plugin. thinking back this
also might not be prudent since i am not sure how parent methods will
perform with child variables. i guess i have to take a quick crash
review on oop.
Perhaps they mean you can wrap the base class in your class and build on top of it? (I'm just guessing)