Lukas, Jeff,

It seems to be a very basic problem and in both cases we are hitting the
"ListOrderedSet: method <init>()V not found" error.

 I could reproduce this problem with both Maven 1.1 beta1 and beta2 with a
very simple project.xml (from the 10 minute test doc) and a simple java file
which has a single javadoc error (missing @param).

I have provided the test project at
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPJAVADOC-61

Hope this gets resolved soon :-)